Sunday, February 15, 2009

Is it really worth it.....

So on Valentine's Day I decided to make some of my cousin
Tiniel's (SHOUTOUT) soft Sugar Cookies.....which were delicious!!!!!
And as usual Sandy was at my feet in the kitchen while I was
rolling out the dough and sprinkling flour on the counter and.....well
let's just say it was messy!!! I look down at my lovely dog
and this is what I found.....what a good little helper I have. It
almost looked like she had done all the work....she was more dirty than me.





So the time has come.....the season of SHEDDING!!!!!
Sandy needed a bath so I head upstairs and get ready....
Now you may be asking yourself....Sarah, what do you need
to get ready for?
Just Scroll down...............


no problems so far.....

Don't let that cute little innocent look fool you....

Alright this is how I feel about the next pictures.....



This is the bathtub after I had already cleaned out the drain
several times so the water had somewhere to go.......


SERIOUSLY.....HOW MUCH HAIR CAN ONE DOG HAVE?


I just don't know if it is worth it to save $30.00 to groom her myself.....
now you know why I had to prepare.....I was armed with about 5 towels,
1 bag of treats, blow dryer, grocery bag (for hair), brush, and the
camera so you all can be warned about dogs with long hair......but she
is totally worth having!!!!! We just need to take her to get a bath somewhere else!!!

1 comment:

Jenkins' Family said...

Oh Sandy! What a good little helper in the kitchen you are, and what loving parents you have. I think I would be thinking of other options for doggy bath time too, good luck. I hear they have some pretty cool car wash type set ups for dog washes, of course you probably know all about that already. Love you guys.