Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fletcher is here

Baby Fletcher is here and the sweetest little
addition to our family that I could have
asked for!!! I can't stand the thought of
not holding him. What a wonderful
blessing and calling it is to be a Mother!!!
I love this little guy so much already
I can't imagine loving him more...
and yet each day I find my heart
growing more open to this little
bundle of sweetness!!
These are a couple of sneak peeks
at his pictures that we took of him
this week. Enjoy and I can't wait
to share some more with you!!

4 comments:

'T' said...

congrats congrats congrats ! !

Pogue Fam said...

Oh goodness, what a SWEETIE!!! I just wanna hold him and kiss his sweet little head! Congratulations a million times over :) There is something about having a baby boy... they just consume your whole heart from the get go. So happy for you :)

JaCee said...

SWEET!!!! Yay you guys!!! Eat it up. Enjoy it. Sit in jammies all day. Stare at him...

C.Gray: Think Fabulous said...

What a cutie!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy to hear mommy and baby are doing well. Congratulations again!!!