Friday, September 11, 2009

Don't judge a book by it's cover

So I have never been much of a reader,
however in the last 2 years I
have read about
10
books.
And that is GOOD for me.

With my dislike for books growing into a
LIKE for books. I wouldn't stretch
it into a love yet, but maybe one day.
I have been attending a book club that has
been so much fun. I will be honest and say
I haven't read the last 2 books that they have
picked. But one of them I at least started.
It was just so boring and I couldn't read anymore.

But I must say BOOK CLUBS ARE GREAT!!!!
We have snacks and talk all about relationships,
food, family, fun, men, and a little about books.
We are reading The Time Traveler's Wife for our
next book. Wish me luck...I am pretty sure I will
actually read this one..... :)

4 comments:

Joe, Katherine, Austin, Annika said...

Oh, how I wish I were going to be here for the next book club. I would love to hear your commentary. I yes, it is always a good time!

jennifer wassink said...

i wish i could go too...too bad i work late on Tuesdays...i started the Time Traveler's Wife Last month and i'm having such a hard time with it. Let me know how it goes for you! P.s. good talk yesterday!

Joe, Katherine, Austin, Annika said...

Have you seen the email that we might be reading a different book for next month? Joyce said the Time Taveler's Wife has language that would make a sailor blush.

Joe, Katherine, Austin, Annika said...

The group decided on The Giver. I think you will really like it.