Friday, January 9, 2009

Do you like my sweater?

Alright so before we headed out to Indiana....Travis' work had a wonderful Christmas party everyone was supposed to wear ugly sweaters, then we would be judged and there would be a winner announced and a prize. Travis and I got lost on the way to this party and just about everyone was there when we walked in. Much to our surprise we were the only two wearing ugly sweaters although one person did show up after us in a pretty ugly sweater. We had fun at the thrift store picking our sweaters and took some pictures of the best ones. I would see such an ugly sweater and try it on and much to my surprise....I would like them...kinda. What fun.... well one of us won the ugly sweater competition and $20 (both sweaters only cost us $6 awesome)...can you guess who it was. I don't think you will have much trouble!!!!!



1 comment:

Linds said...

LOVE IT! I can't believe no one dressed up tho! Rediculous! You guys look AWESOMELY HALARIOUS!