Friday, January 9, 2009

Good ol' days...

Every year around Christmas when kids are in town and spirits are high, my mom's family get's together. My mom is one of 12 kids....so as you can imagine we need a pretty good size house to get together in. THANKS AUNT SHARON!!!!! Now when my mom's family meets up there is crazy good food and crazy good fun. I only wish we could get together more often. I can remember the good ol' days before half of them moved to Oklahoma. We would head up to see them almost every weekend after church. Luckily with this visit I got to see the Bailey family...which I haven't seen in about 3 years.....CRAZY!!! They came in from Oklahoma....for a funeral, which is sad and they are in my prayers, but I am happy I finally got to see them. They came to my mom's house the next day and we had boring game of pictionary (only because my dad is a cheater....cough...cough and the totally slautered us!!!!) and an intense game of Catch Phrase. I sure do miss getting to see my family every weekend. My family is constantly changing.....I don't know how long I can keep up with it. Anyways....it was so nice to be able to spend time with everyone and reminisce of the good ol' days.



Sweet cute Jade my little buddy.....Shauna's daughter.....scroll down


Tommy and Matt.....from the Oki crew


Cousin Shauna......from the Oki crew


Aunt Mari....from the Oki crew


Cousin Katie's daughter Gracie


Cousin Caitlin


My cousin Brandy


My cousin Katie and her mom Aunt Sandy

No comments: