Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Diamond Creek Favorites....

Alright so every year in June the Owens
family goes up into the mountains away
from everything and everyone!!!
And we have a blast camping!!!
These are my favorite pictures I got while
being surrounded by
PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!!

Alright there are a lot of pictures so....
just keep scrolling....scrolling.....scrolling
just keep scrolling....

Cyrie and Sam


Kayla and Cyrie

Paige

Sam and Daxon

Ammon and Joy

Brigham

Oh Jenny....this makes me smile
Thank you

All the nieces and nephews


Sam

Sam again
finger lickin good!!!!

Spaghetti anyone?

Rain + Dirt= mud
mud + four wheelin=
RUSSELL

Travis in his element

Sam and Mariah

Sam and Paige

Sam in trouble....
with her nose in the tree

Sam in the mud

All the shirts we tie-dyed....

Paige and Kendon.....
I had to sneak up behind them to
get this without them knowing!!!
What cuties...

1 comment:

Linds said...

Okay! I absolutely LOVE all the pictures! What a fun trip! I'm so glad I got to see you guys! My mom and dad decided they just couldn't live without me and picked my kids and I up and took us with them to D.Creek. Congrats on the sealing!